Thursday 28 March 2013

Everyday life

Last year I did project life and was doing well (if a little behind at times) but I loved this project and then.... Well one of those bumps in the road came up.

At the time I had been including pictures of something I was very exciting about in my project life and then well.. It didn't pan out.

I found it hard going back to project life after this... I know life is not always sunny days and happy faces but I haven't really included the darker side of life in my scrapbooks so didn't feel ready or comfortable including it in project life.

Now I feel like it might have been good for me to include the tough times but I just wasn't strong enough. I decided wait until January to start the next year of project life.

Fast forward 9 months and I have a not quiet finished June 2011 to June 2012 project life and an empty album for 2013. January 2013 came and went and I still wasn't in a place where I felt I could take a photo a day and write an 3x4 card about it.

Recently I have been noticing the little things in my life and thinking 'oh that would be good for project life'. I miss this project but need to find a way to make it work for me. I think a photo a day might be too much but I would like to pick this project up again.

So I was thinking since I have started blogging this might be an ideal place to capture some of those everyday photos but they might not deserve their own page but I would still like to capture these moments.

So here is my everyday life-

An empty cup cupboard....

Means lots of washing up to do.







No comments:

Post a Comment