Saturday 2 June 2012

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome to this little corner of the internet which I am claiming as mine.

First off, my name is Liz and I live in the North East of England with my wonderful hubby of almost 2 years. I work in a local hospital to earn my keep and I spend my spare time (and cash) doing crafty things.

I am a scrapbooker, meaning I put photos, words and pretty things on to scrapbook pages or layouts (LO) and keep them in albums... a sort of super duper photo album. I would describe my scrapbooking style as quite simple and I love the work of Ali Edwards, Cathy Zielski and Shimelle Laine. Even though I like simple I am quiet messy, a bit disorganised and have WAY too much scrapbooking stuff stuff. It's all so pretty though!

I suppose everything else you need to know about me will become apparent as I continue this blog.

Thanks for visiting!

Wizbit x

No comments:

Post a Comment