Monday 11 June 2012

Project life- 1 year on

I started Becky Higgins Project life on the 19th Jun 2011.  Not because this was a special date (although it  WAS Father's day) rather that is was the Sunday of the week of a special event... A big box arriving from Amazon.

Now I had long lusted over Project Life, well for at least 6 months, but there was no way I could justify the postage costs from the US.  Once I heard Amazon UK was going to stock project life in 2011, I knew I would HAVE to buy it.  So the stalking of Amazon commenced and on the 22 June 2011 my Turquoise Project Life arrived.  Oh the excitement!!


So I have been quietly getting on with Project Life for a year now and I have to say I LOVE it.  I have been scrapbooking for 4 years and this project has really changed the way I scrapbook and most importantly it has changed the photos I take.

I feel like doing this project has made me more observant  of my life and the things around me.  I love looking back through it and remembering all the events that I probably would never devote a whole scrapbook page to but the have still made up an important part of my year.

Before project life I used to feel 'behind' in my scrapbooking... I still am behind but I now feel OK with that because that trip to Amsterdam, the holiday in Vegas and everything else that has happened in the last year has little space in this album and won't be forgotten.


I have bought the Clementine kit for the next 12 months and although mine is not the prettiest or unique of Project Life out there... I still LOVE it because it is MY Project Life.

Thanks for visiting x






No comments:

Post a Comment